This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

usage terms

Dec 12, 2011 at 3:13 AM

hi 

I would like to incorporate q2 in a sql server admin tool that I am working on . I will maintain appropriate credits in the appropriate credit section of my application. 

Please suggest . 

THanks and Regards

Gagan Janjua

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Dear Gagan Janjua,
Provided respect of the license and credits or copyright information, you are surely free to incorporate (portions of) Q2 in your application. I'm glad it can help your application and the Q2 concept gets distributed.
For info, are you working for McAfee ? Does it concern a commercial McAfee application ? (Don't worry, this would not restrict your right to incorporate Q2, it's just curiosity ;))
Kind regards
Rudi Breedenraedt

Van: gj1118 [notifications@codeplex.com]
Verzonden: maandag 12 december 2011 05:13
Aan: Rudi Breedenraedt
Onderwerp: usage terms [q2:282601]

hi

I would like to incorporate q2 in a sql server admin tool that I am working on . I will maintain appropriate credits in the appropriate credit section of my application.

Please suggest .

THanks and Regards

Gagan Janjua

Dec 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Edited Dec 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Nope.. it will NOT be used in a commercial mcafee application..  The world is a very small place, these days, isn't it ? :) 

I would like to incorporate the whole  app as of now (esp because I think UI is fast  yet clean enough for a new user) . Would it be OK if I use the whole application or am i allowed usage of only "portions" of the code ? Please suggest . 

Like I have mentioned before, I will definitely put a link to original article/source code and put your name in the credits section. I will also send  you a link to the my application(once when its done) .. 

Thanks and Regards

Gagan Janjua

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM
> I would like to incorporate the whole app as of now (esp because I think UI is fast yet clean enough for a new user).
Yes, sure, that is no problem at al. You integrate whole or a part of the application at your convenience.
> I will also send a link to the whole application, before I release it and hence you can verify it yourself, before I release it to the big bad world .. :)
That would be very nice. Thanks
Kind regards
Rudi Breedenraedt

Verzonden: woensdag 14 december 2011 16:55
Onderwerp: Re: usage terms [q2:282601]

Nope.. it will NOT be used in a commercial mcafee application.. The world is a very small place, these days, isn't it ? :)

I would like to incorporate the whole app as of now (esp because I think UI is fast yet clean enough for a new user) . Would it be OK is use the whole application or am i allowed usage of only portions of the code ? Please suggest .

Like I have mentioned before, I will definitely put a link to original article/source code and put your name in the credits section. I will also send a link to the whole application, before I release it and hence you can verify it yourself, before I release it to the big bad world .. :)

Thanks and Regards

Gagan Janjua

Dec 14, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Hi CodeTuner,

I sent you a message using your website's link "http://www.codetuning.net/blog/contact.aspx" . can you please check on that .. Also attached is the initial screenshot of my application.

Thanks
-------------------------
With Regards
Gagan Janjua

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:38 PM, codetuner <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

> I would like to incorporate the whole app as of now (esp because I think UI is fast yet clean enough for a new user).
Yes, sure, that is no problem at al. You integrate whole or a part of the application at your convenience.
> I will also send a link to the whole application, before I release it and hence you can verify it yourself, before I release it to the big bad world .. :)
That would be very nice. Thanks
Kind regards
Rudi Breedenraedt

Verzonden: woensdag 14 december 2011 16:55
Onderwerp: Re: usage terms [q2:282601]

Nope.. it will NOT be used in a commercial mcafee application.. The world is a very small place, these days, isn't it ? :)

I would like to incorporate the whole app as of now (esp because I think UI is fast yet clean enough for a new user) . Would it be OK is use the whole application or am i allowed usage of only portions of the code ? Please suggest .

Like I have mentioned before, I will definitely put a link to original article/source code and put your name in the credits section. I will also send a link to the whole application, before I release it and hence you can verify it yourself, before I release it to the big bad world .. :)

Thanks and Regards

Gagan Janjua

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (q2@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email q2@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com